“In the future, I want to live in Split. I also found a job which combines Croatian and Arabic which would be perfect for me.”
- Hello and welcome. Can you please introduce yourself?
Hello, my name is Chaimae Arsa. I am 20 years old and I am from Morocco.
- For long have you been here and for how long are you planning to stay?
I came to Split 3 months ago. Moreover, I will stay in Croatia for the next 3 years to finish my Bachelor studies in tourism at Aspira. After my studies, I am planning to stay in Split to work and live here.
- Why did you choose Croatia/Split? What is your favourite place in Split?
I chose Croatia because my husband lives in here Split. In general, I love Split so I am looking forward to live here!
- Are there any differences and similarities between Croatia and your home country? Do you like them? How do you like the Croatian mentality?
Croatia is quite different to Morocco, especially the people. But I definitely prefer Croatia because of the good people and open communication.
- Talking about tourism, would you stay here after your studies and work in Split regarding the strong tourism industry presented here?
I am planning to stay in Split because it’s developing really fast. I also found a job which combines Croatian and Arabic which would be perfect for me in future.
- About Aspira: Why did you choose Aspira? How do you like it?
I chose Aspira because it is located in Split. Moreover, it is more personal and you have more possibilities comparing to other universities. Since we are in small classes, there is a good communication between students and teachers.
- What is your highlight of the studies? Would you recommend studying at Aspira or in in Split in general?
I would definitely recommend studying at Aspira especially because of the good weather in Split and nice teachers at Aspira.