Algebra University College started to implement the project “Implementation of Croatian Qualifications Framework (CQF) in Professional Studies of Computer Science” together with 11 partners (Zagreb University of Applied Sciences, The Polytechnic of Međimurje in Čakovec, Virovitica University of Applied Sciences, Bjelovar University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, College of Management and Design Aspira, Split, Croatian Employers’ Association, The College for Information Technologies in Zagreb, University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica, University of Applied Sciences Hrvatsko Zagorje Krapina). Funds in the amount of HRK 3,836,901.74 were allocated, and the project was financed by the European Social Fund, OP Efficient Human Resources 2014-2020.
College of Management and Design Aspira participates as a partner of Algebra University College in the project ” Implementation of CQF in Professional Studies of Computer Science “. The project proposal, under unique reference number – UP-03.1.1.03.0063, successfully passed the stage of administrative verification and quality assessment with 102.5 points achieved, and the total planned cost was proposed in the budget of the project proposal (HRK 3,836,901.74) accepted for financing. The decision on financing and the signing of the Grant Agreement is expected in January 2019. The main activities of the project:
- Development and creation of occupational standards:
- Bachelor’s level: 1 occupational standard i
- Master’s level: 2 occupational standards.
- Development and creation of qualification standards:
- 1 qualification standard at the bachelor’s professional level:
– professional bachelor’s degree (baccalaureus/baccalaurea) of computer engineering
- 1 qualification standard at professional specialist level:
– professional specialist of computer engineering
In the academic year 2020/2021 the following workshops were held:
- Strengthening the Basic Teaching Competences of Higher Education Teachers (lecturer: Ante Kolak, date: June 8, 2021)
- Methodology and Quantitative Methods for Writing Papers (lecturer: Ajka Pribisalić, date: May 11, 2021)
- How to Write and Publish Scientific and Professional Papers? (lecturer: Ivan Dević, Ph.D., date: May 26, 2021)
- Alignment of Learning Outcomes, Teaching and Evaluation Methods (lecturer: Mila Bulić, Ph.D., date: May, 2021)
In the academic year 2021/2022, Aspira College of Management and Desing held a Month of Educational Workshops for its teaching staff:
- Abc workshop (lecturer: Ph.D. Sandra Kučina Softić, date: February 2 and 3, 2022)
- Constructive Alignment (lecturers: Prof. Dr. Vesna Vlahović Štetić,
- D. Željka Kamenov, date: February 12, 2022)
- Online Knowledge Tests in Merlin (lecturer: Associate Professor Nikola Kadoić, date: February 23 and 24, 2022)
- Methodological Workshop (lecturers: Domagoj Morić and Mario Bajkuša, Forum for Freedom of Education, date: February 25 and 26 2022)
- How successful am I in conducting online classes? (lecturer: Sandra Kučina Softić, Ph.D., date: March 3, 2022)
- Design thinking (lecturer: Miroslav Mađarić, Sc., B.Eng., date: March 9 and 10, 2022)
Throughout the month of February and March, teachers had the opportunity to participate in numerous workshops whose focus is on personal growth and development through the processing of relevant topics in the field of methodology, communication, etc.