“As I was an athlete before but needed to take a break because of a knee injury, I decided to study sports management at Aspira.”
- Hello and welcome. Can you please introduce yourself?
Hello, my name is Victoria Mumba. I am 18 years old and from Zambia.
- For long have you been here and for how long are you going to stay here?
I started my studies in Split 3 months ago. Moreover, I will stay here for the next 3 years to finish my Bachelor’s degree in Sports management.
- Why did you choose Croatia/Split? What is your favourite place in Split?
I chose Croatia because my dad works with a Zambian coach from Split who recommended studying in Split especially at Aspira. Since I was an athlete before but needed to take a break because of a knee injury, I decided to study sports management at Aspira.
- Are there any differences and similarities between Croatia and your home country? Do you like them? How do you like the Croatian mentality?
I haven’t had time yet to experience Croatia to the fullest because I spend most of the time at home or at the university.
- About Aspira: Why did you choose Aspira? How do you like it?
I chose Aspira because it was recommended by the Zambian coach. I like the opportunities Aspira offers especially for athletes because it’s not like an average university.
- What is your highlight of the studies? Would you recommend studying at Aspira or in general in Split?
I would definitely recommend studying at Aspira (so far) and I hope for the best experience possible offered by the university!