SUMMER SCHOOL IN SPLIT
Welcome to Aspira International Summer School! Collect a lot of wonderful memories through studying about hospitality, tourism or sport management. Split, as a highly popular tourist destination, is a typical Dalmatian town with very rich history, culture and gastronomy. Students wishing to spend couple of weeks on the sunny Dalmatian cost, swimming in turquoise Adriatic Sea, explore surrounding beaches and mountains, indulge in rich gastronomic scene, are welcome to join us on this adventure. Master the knowledge of management and its application in tourism or sport management and learn about Croatian culture, language and heritage. Experience Dalmatia and the Mediterranean region through field trips and organized visits. Make your summer 2020 unforgettable!
- Aspira College was established in Split in 2008 by the Contemporary Education Institution in Split.
- We are a private college and a non-profit institution, which organizes and conducts professional studies of Sport Management, Computer Science – Program Engineering, International Management in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Our mission is to create a transformative educational experience through the application of the best global practices and collaboration with the industry leaders.
- Our approach to studying is learning in small groups with emphasis on individual approach.
Summer school highlights:
- Lectures by experts from the practice
- Significant emphasis on acquiring communication skills and learning the importance of business communication
- Visits to hotels, museums, sport events
- Number of sport, recreational, cultural, tourist activities and socializing opportunities
- Exploration of the attractions and rich cultural history of the Dalmatian region
- Croatian language course (optional)
- Earn a certificate of program completion and/or number of ECTS credits