SUMMER SCHOOL IN SPLIT
- Aspira is located in Split, Croatia, an ancient city famous for its beauty, history, and athletes but also an increasingly popular tourist destination especially during the summer months
- The history of Split dates 1,700 years back, when it was chosen by the Roman emperor Diocletian as a place to build his palace resort
- Diocletian’s Palace is protected by UNESCO and it is a unique example in the world
- he city is located in the warmest part of the Mediterranean, at the foot of the Marjan forest, with beautiful pebble beaches around it.
- It is rich in tourist and gastronomic offer, as well as sporting and cultural events.
- The study programs currently implemented at Aspira are: undergraduate and graduate study of Sports Management, undergraduate study of International Hospitality and Tourism Management, as well as number of programs within the Department of Lifelong Learning, verified by the Ministry of Education.
- University College Aspira has been accredited and assessed by the Agency for Science and Higher Education which is a member of ENQOA (European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education) as a top quality higher education institution.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRA?
- Aspira is located in Split
- Top international expert in the field of tourism and sport
- Practical experience in the world`s leading hotels and tourism organisations
- Online materials via LMS
- The possibility of continuing studies at the partner university in Switzrland
- Participation in essential career in tourism
- Problem based learning
- Dress code in accordance with top international standards