The story of Split is already 17 centuries old, dating to the time the Roman Emperor Diocletian decided to build his Palace right on the peninsula near the great Roman city Salona. During these 1700 years, the Palace slowly turned into a city, which to this day lures with its rich tradition, glorious history and beauty of its natural and cultural heritage.
Let’s go back to real time. Drinking coffee and sitting in a cafe for hours is something that is in the blood of locals. Such a mentality is rarely seen anywhere in the world, but trust us, you will quickly get used to it and want to stay a little longer in this paradise. As one of the leading tourist destinations in Croatia, Split will offer you much more than you can expect.
SUMMER SCHOOL IN SPLIT
We hope you are ready to squeeze back into your swimsuits because this summer we are travelling to the sunny Croatian coast. Close your eyes and imagine the sound of sea waves as you welcome Aspira International Summer School with its amazing program prepared just for you!
Welcome to Aspira International Summer School! Collect a lot of wonderful memories through studying about entrepreneurship and how to write and implement it. We carefully balance academic perspective, experiential learning and practical implementation to advance your knowledge in the most effective and fun way. You will work in a dynamic and international environment that will enable you to develop into a workplace-ready person with an entrepreneurial mindset. Throughout the course you will use entrepreneurial creativity, digital marketing and innovation tools. This program will enable you to deliver a ready-to-use Business Plan Project. Don’t worry, we will guide you throughout the process!
Split, as a highly popular tourist destination, is a typical Dalmatian town with very rich history, culture and gastronomy. Students wishing to spend couple of weeks on the sunny Dalmatian cost, swimming in turquoise Adriatic Sea, explore surrounding beaches and mountains, indulge in rich gastronomic scene, are welcome to join us on this adventure. Experience Dalmatia and the Mediterranean region through field trips and organized visits. Make your summer 2022 unforgettable!
- Aspira College was established in Split in 2008 by the Contemporary Education Institution in Split.
- We are a private college and a non-profit institution, which organizes and conducts professional studies of Sport Management, Computer Science – Program Engineering, International Management in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Our mission is to create a transformative educational experience through the application of the best global practices and collaboration with the industry leaders.
- Our approach to studying is learning in small groups with emphasis on individual approach.
Summer school highlights:
- Lectures by experts from the practice
- Significant emphasis on acquiring communication skills and learning the importance of business communication
- Visits to hotels, museums, sport events
- Number of sport, recreational, cultural, tourist activities and socializing opportunities
- Exploration of the attractions and rich cultural history of the Dalmatian region
- Croatian language course (optional)
- Earn a certificate of program completion and/or number of ECTS credits