The Students’ Union enables and deepens the communication between the students themselves and their communication with the professors, the administration and other employees of the University College Aspira. This enhances the quality of the study and students can at any time present their ideas for improving the experience of studying, pointing to the advantages or disadvantages, and participate in decision-making process together.
Tasks of the Students’ Council:
• promoting high-standard studying
• promoting students’ rights
• adopting the plan and programme of the Students’ Council
• proposing new guidelines of development
• pointing out potential oversights
• proposing activities