Department of Lifelong Learning at University College Aspira from Split organizes and conducts seminar for taking the professional exam for branch managers. The aforementioned seminar and exams are organized and conducted pursuant to Act on the provision of tourism services (Official Gazette 68/07), and Ordinance on professional examination for branch managers (Official Gazette 50/08).
Why enrol in the program for branch managers at Aspira?
- Affordable price
- Possibility of payment in 12 instalments
- Excellent lecturers with years of experience in practice
- Additional discount when combining this program with the program for tourist guides
- Two free exam terms
- All the materials required to take the exam
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION AND SEMINAR FOR BRANCH MANAGER (Head of tourist office)
Recipient University College Aspira, Domovinskog rata 65, 2100 Split
Description of payment Seminar and professional exam for tourist guide
IBAN (RBA) HR4024840081104992880
Model of payment 01
Reference number Your OIB
To carry out these activities candidates need to check whether they meet the conditions laid down by the law, and for the registration and professional exam they have to meet the following requirements:
- to have at least secondary school qualifications,
- to actively speak at least one foreign language,
- to register for and pay the exam costs.
Registration for the seminar:
Candidates are to register for the seminar exclusively in the form of written application.
Along with the application to take the professional exam for branch managers, candidates need to enclose:
- photocopy of identity card or passport,
- evidence of paying the fee for the exam,
- certificate on completing secondary education (original or verified photocopy of adequate certificate or diploma),
- certificate issued by educational institution on active knowledge of one foreign language and on passive knowledge of another one, and
- birth certificate
Program / courses of the seminar for branch managers
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF HOURS|
|Political system of the Republic of Croatia||5|
|Economic system of the Republic of Croatia||5|
|Basics of tourism and the introduction to the tourism operations||6|
|Basics of tourism legislation||5|
It is legally proscribed as mandatory to attend classes for all the courses.
After completing the classes, candidates take commission exam. The exam is graded as “passed” or “failed”. The exam commission in these seminars is appointed by the competent ministry, and the lecturers are experts from University College for Management and Design Aspira, Directorate for the Protection of Culture and Heritage and Ministry of Tourism. Before the beginning of classes, candidates receive schedule of classes with lectures for each course.
Professional exams are performed on the grounds of the Decision by Ministry of Tourism, class: 334-01/13-01/50; Reference number: 529-06-13-03 dated 2 April 2013.
The price includes:
- materials to help candidates master course contents more easily,
- two exam terms.
The following candidates are entitled to 10% discount on the general and special part of the program:
- students and alumni of ASPIRE,
- legal persons who register two or more persons