Prof. Helen Bayne
- Head of the study program International Hospitality Management at the Hotel Institute Montreux, Swiss Education Group
- highly professional years of experience managing numerous prestigious hotels in Europe, the United States and the Caribbean particularly specializing in resorts
- President of SKAL club Montreux-Vevey (International Association of Travel and Tourism Professionals
Dr. John Beech
- Visiting professor on FH Kufstein and IE Business School in Madrid;
- 1999. god. dr. Beech je prvi pojedinac koji je dobio nagradu za Izvrsnost u nastavi na Coventry University, za rad na razvoju e-learning;
- Field of interest: problem prezaduženosti nogometnih klubova u Engleskoj, komercijalizacija sporta, e-marketing of sport’s organizations;
- Author of the book: Business of Sport Management.
- Mick Bettesworth is the principal of Mick Bettesworth Marina Consultants ltd, which offers a wide spectrum of consultancy services to the marina industry worldwide.
- Prior to establishing the consultancy in 2014, he spent 25 years, including 10 at Board level, with the MDL Marinas Group who are Europe’s largest Marina owners and operators.
- Mick is also a chartered Surveyor with extensive experience in residential and commercial waterside development.
- He is the current Chairman of the Global Marina Institute, Presidente Honario of MDL Italia and a Director and Shareholder of MDL France.
- He is a Director of the English Riviera Tourist Company and a visiting lecturer at the University of Portsmouth in the UK.
Prof. Dr. Simon Chadwick
- Professor Simon Chadwick holds the position of Chair in Sport Business Strategy and Marketing at Coventry University Business School;
- He has been quoted more than 10,000 times in publications across the world including in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Forbes;
- Founder and director of CIBS (Center for the International Business of Sport);
- Editor of international journal: Sport, Business and Management.
Prof. Darra Goldstein
- professor in the area of gastronomy from the University of Melbourne (Food Studies).
- Author and editor of numerous books, scientific and technical papers, magazines and portals in the field of food culture and gastronomy., Such as: Gastronomica: The Journal of Food and Culture; Graphic Design in the Mechanical Age and Feeding Desire: Design and the Tools of the Table; Culinary Cultures of Europe: Identity, Diversity and Dialogue; Russian Life magazine.
- Works as consultant to several international projects such as the European Union Northern Dimension initiative, AgVANTAGE / USAID project on Georgian agriculture, Consultant on Food and Diversity, The Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France.
chief Vincenzo Guarino
- famous Italian chief, owner of the prestigious Michelin star as a renowned international chef.
- Studied at the State Professional Institute for hotel services and catering of Roccaraso (L’Aquila), Italy. He has worked in several restaurants with Michelin stars as Executive Chef.
- Participated in numerous international competitions and culinary events such as: Gastronomy week in Moscow, Italian Cuisine World Summit Dubai, Gastronomy week in London.
- Works at the Castello di Spaltenna, Exclusive Tuscan RESRT & Spa as Executive Chef restaurant Il Pievano.
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Kaiser
- Professor Kaiser received his doctorate in the field of Sport Economics and Sociology;
- Professor of Business Administration, particularly Sport Management at Heilbronn University (Germany)
- Visiting professor at the Russian International Olympic University (RIOU in Sochi);
- Editor of the German Journal of Sports Science.
Prof. (FH) Dr. Robert Kaspar
- Head of Sports, culture and event Management study at FH Kufstein University of Applied Sciences;
- Professor at Sport and event Management;
- Prizes: Leopold-Scheidl prize of the University of Economics, Vienna Science Prize of the Austrian Olympic Committee;
- General director for Salzburg 2010 Olympic Winter Games;
- Project Manager for Olympic Games 2012 in Vienna.
- James Kennell is Director of the Economic Development Resource Centre at the University of Greenwich, London, where he is also Programme Leader for the BA (hons) Tourism Management degree and a Senior Lecturer in Tourism Management.
- James’ research is primarily into the links between tourism and economic development and this has recently led him to become involved in projects including measuring the economic impacts of a year-long London festival programme
- Currently, James is completing a project that will produce the first national report on the economic impacts of the self-catering sector in England.
- James’ recent publications have included papers on cultural tourism and urban regeneration in Europe after the global economic crisis
- Christian Schmölzer is a retired Austrian football goalkeeper and current sports manager;
- He was tournament director of the EURO 2008 in Austria and Switzerland;
- He is currently managing director of soccer academy Kärnten.
Doc. dr. sc. Marija Valčić
- Her research areas include cultural tourism, cultural heritage as a resource in tourism, arts and tourism
- Her research areas include research in the field of international cultural relations and co-operation, comparative cultural policies, cultural development, cultural financing and management
- Her research interests focus on the impact of ICT on cultural issues, virtual networks and portals, digitalization of culture, organization of knowledge in the cultural field and issues of public domain and cultural heritage, cultural information, cultural strategy, cultural management and cultural cooperation issues.
Prof. dr. Milan Žvan
- Dean of the Faculty of Sport in Ljubljana;
- Member of the Executive Board of the European Association of teachers of physical education (EUPEA);
- He has published numerous papers in the area of methodology, kinematics, and motor skills, especially skiing and other sports;