Choosing a university to go to is one of the most important decisions that we make and the school is therefore responsible to make sure that all of its students get the necessary knowledge, build skills and prepare in the best way for the business market of the 21st century.
Aspira’s mission is to train top managers in the fields of economy, sports or tourism, who will be able to compete in the labour market and become successful leaders in their organisations.
- network with international institutions
- align with the European educational standards
- encourage the mobility of students, teachers and non-teaching staff in a systematic and organised way in order to increase the competitive strength of the College
- start the course in English
- participate in international projects,
- develop a multicultural environment
- increase the students’ job opportunities
- apply high technological standards in education
- make education accessible to everyone (different educational opportunities, distance learning, lifelong learning…)
Aspira’s priorities are to: improve the quality of existing courses, develop new programmes in cooperation with foreign partners, empower individual careers, improve students’ knowledge of foreign languages, develop the International Cooperation Department, develop the summer school programme and encourage tolerance towards diversity.