Enrollment requirements is completed professional study or undergraduate university degree. Persons who have completed their studies at unrelated institutions of higher education can enroll this study program with condition of passing distinguishing study subjects that are determined depending on the finished study program.
Step 1: Applicants must fill in the application form on our website.
Step 2: After receiving filled application form, applicants will be contacted in order to provide necessary application documentation.
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS or equivalent)
- Curriculum vitae (résumé)
- Motivation letter
* Candidates who have not taken the predicted level of English language can take a special test of English at University College Aspira.
Special accomplishments (extra points);
- Placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd at national and international sports competitions 10 points
- Placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd at national and international competitions in any subject, and a third foreign language proven by an internationally recognised certificate 5 points
- Athletes categorised into categories 1 – 6 10 points
Step 3: If your application is successful and the requested program is available, we will send you the letter of acceptance as soon as possible.
Step 4: Enrolment Confirmation & Visa.
A receipt & enrollment confirmation will be sent to you as soon as we have received the initial payment.
At this stage you will need to contact the diplomatic mission or consulate of the Republic of Croatia in the foreign national’s home country. The visa application (Viza C) must be submitted to embassy either in person or via e-mail.
On this link you can find application form for Visa: http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/forms/
You must fill it and send it REPUBLIC OF CROATIA- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.